“I will not pay a dime more of individual taxes than I owe, and I won’t pay a dime more of corporate taxes than we owe,”
– Warren Buffett, Fortune Magazine.
Warren Buffett, the second richest man in the world, stated that he won’t pay a dime more in individual or corporate taxes. Why should you pay more if Warren Buffett doesn’t find it necessary?
If you’re like most Real Estate professionals, you waste thousands of dollars every year in taxes you don’t need to pay. Attend our entertaining, fast-paced seminar to learn how to take advantage of these strategies and more:
• The single most expensive tax mistake of all
• How to slash your audit risk (Fly under the IRS radar!)
• The self-employment tax strategy that saved Barbara Coccoran (Millionaire Realtor and Shark on Shark Tank) thousands
• Retirement savings strategies for every Real Estate Investor
• How to make the most of meals, entertainment, and gifts
• The “mileage allowance” mistakes that cost thousands!
• How to beat rising medical costs.
• How to deduct your kids’ private school and college tuition
Larry Stone, Stone CPA-Colorado Tax Coach, is a best-selling author who specializes in assisting Realtors in saving their cash by reducing their taxes. He is an instructor in Real Estate tax planning strategies for tax planning professionals nationwide.
There will be time at the end of the meeting for you to ask questions, so please arrive early as the meeting will start promptly at 6:30 p.m.
– Please RSVP Below –
FREE for active members (Note: If your membership has recently expired, please renew prior to the meeting. Thank you.)
FREE for first time attendees
$20 for non-members, which includes a one-day pass to Vault Real Estate Co-Working Space
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.