- This event has passed.
Titles and Title Insurance for the Mesa County Real Estate Investor
August 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
We have an exciting lunch meeting planned this month! Abstract and Title Co. of Mesa County will be joining us to answer all your title questions.
Some of the topics they will be addressing are:
1) What exactly does title insurance provide/cover?
2) Is title insurance still in effect if someone closes in their personal name but after closing, quitclaims into an LLC?
4) What is a Hold Open Policy and what are the benefits?
5) What other extra endorsements would an investor want to consider buying?
6) Can you explain the title company’s position when it holds earnest money and a contract is cancelled, but both parties do not sign an earnest money release right a way?
7) What can a Buyer/Seller can do to help expedite the closing?
8) Can you explain OEC?
At the end of the meeting you will have a chance to introduce yourself during the meeting to let everyone know what you’re doing and/or what you may need assistance with. Bring your questions or deals and let’s all brainstorm to help each other!
– RSVP Below –