- This event has passed.
First Time Homebuyer’s Class
January 15 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
This month’s main monthly meeting will be tips to help first time investors prepare for and purchase their first home.
Fairway Mortgage will be providing their insight into topics such as:
- Learn how to purchase your first property.
- How much money do you really need to buy a house?
- 2020 products that let you come to the table with the least amount of money.
- What is credit repair?
- How important is credit repair for purchasing a house and for my daily life?
- Does credit repair cost anything?
There will be time at the end of the meeting for you to ask questions, so please arrive early as the meeting will start promptly at 6:30 p.m.
– Please RSVP Below –
FREE for active members (Note: If your membership has recently expired, please renew prior to the meeting. Thank you.)
FREE for first time attendees
$20 for non-members, which includes a one-day pass to Vault Real Estate Community