- This event has passed.
Understanding Titles and Title Insurance
August 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
We have an exciting luncheon planned this month! Gar Kennedy from Abstract and Title Co. of Mesa County will be joining us to answer all your title questions.
Some of the topics Gar will be addressing are:
1) What exactly does title insurance provide/cover?
2) Is title insurance still in effect if someone closes in their personal name but after closing, quitclaims into an LLC?
4) What is a Hold Open Policy and what are the benefits?
5) What other extra endorsements would an investor want to consider buying?
6) Can you explain the title company’s position when it holds earnest money and a contract is cancelled, but both parties do not sign an earnest money release right a way?
7) What can a Buyer/Seller can do to help expedite the closing?
8) Can you explain OEC?
As always this Brown Bag Lunch & Learn is free to attend!
All you need to do it RSVP below and bring your lunch.